The Fuchs Mizrachi School Admissions process strives to be welcoming yet thorough to ensure that any student accepted to the school will succeed here.
**Please note that admissions decisions require a minimum of three weeks review following final submission of all documents to the Director of Admissions.
Absolute final deadline for completed 2018-19 applications will be June 15th 2018 for students in grades 1-12. We will deem any later application to be for the 2019-20 school year.
- Initial Inquiry: Fill out Inquiry Form here
- Student Shadow and Parent Visit: Students in grades 1-12 will spend a day shadowing a current student. We will schedule an interview, for the student and the parent or guardian, with the division principal
- Submit formal application with $25 application fee (K-12 only)
- Submit all Records: Previous school records, standardized tests and references
- High School Applicants: All HS applicants must take the HSPT school entrance exam
- You will receive a determination letter from the school.
*In all divisions, when necessary, requests will be made for additional assessments to be completed by the applicant in specific subject areas.
**We will begin acceptance of new 2018-19 students after March 1st, 2018.
- Enrollment Fees: Once accepted, submit the non-refundable $250 deposit
- Financial Aid: Apply for financial aid online through the FACTS system here. Financial aid awards are determined in the Spring
- Medical Records/Forms:
10. Finalize payment arrangements through FACTS and submit your tuition contract to the business office